Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Describe someone in your family that you like.

I am best friends with my cousin with my cousin. We can really relate to each other. He/She has always been there for me and I have done all I can to help him/her out. We have been playmates ever since we were kids and we went to school together. He was much better in general studies than I was and we had our own little study group. There is a lot of mutual respect between us, and it has been building up over the years. I really like spending time with him/her because he/she has a wonderful sense of humor and that he/she  delivers all he/she promises. I have never caught him/her lying or backbiting. I lay all my trust with him/her. The chemistry we have is anything beyond words. ....

WHAT DO YOU THINK?





No comments:

Post a Comment